If you own a
However, maintaining the
Since you cannot keep an eye on the
Best Above Ground Pool Fences
These are the top 5 above ground pool fences in 2021-
- WaterWarden Above ground Pool Safety Fence
- GLI Above Ground Pool Fence
- Doheny’s Protect-A-Pool Fence for Above Ground Pools
- ECOOPTS Vinyl Ground Pool Fence
- WamBam Pool Vinyl Fence Panel
1. WaterWarden Above ground Pool Safety Fence
If you want to keep the intruders away from your pool and protect your family from accidents that can happen around the pool then this product is perfect. Whether your pool is small or medium-sized, this fence will cover it easily.
Plus, it has a modular gate that is 24” tall and is constructed with UV-protected vinyl. Along with the gate, you get the hardware that is required for installation. Also, the product is light in weight so it can be stored easily when you do not require it.
- Visually appealing and will make your pool look more aesthetic.
- Can be installed easily by anyone with minimum efforts.
- Easy to take off the fence and store it.
- Made up of sturdy material and is long-lasting.
- No instructions are mentioned for setting up the fence.
2. GLI Above Ground Pool Fence Base Kit
Improve the safety of your pool with this above-ground pool fence and be carefree even when you are not at home. What we love the most about this fence is that it requires no maintenance so you can put it up and forget about it.
Since the built material of this product is sturdy, it will stand strong in every weather. Moreover, the kit includes Kit A- 8 sections and the other kits are sold separately. The mounting brackets are super strong and have round edges so no one gets hurt.
- The product arrives with a 5 year guarantee.
- Rigid vinyl construction and the fence is UV protected as well.
- Fence posts, installation instructions, and all fencing is included with the product.
- Installation is quite easy and it can fit pools of all sizes.
- Customers found it hard to follow the instructions of installation.
3. Doheny’s Protect-A-Pool Fence for Above Ground Pools
If you are looking for a stylish yet long-lasting pool fence then this may be your best find. Doheny’s pool fence is available in three kits and each section is designed in a way so it fits between the uprights of the
Plus, it is available in white as well as tan color so you can choose one according to your liking. Since the installation is super easy and can be done in just a few hours, this is probably the best pick for you.
- Restricts your pool to unauthorized guests, pets and your kids.
- The fence is modular, made up of excellent and rust proof material.
- Customer service is outstanding.
- Attractive in design so adapts itself to the aesthetics of your pool.
- The gate kit is not included with the product and has to be purchased separately.
4. ECOOPTS Vinyl Ground Pool Fence
Add an extra layer of protection to your
Being UV-protected and elegant in design, this is a great choice for your pool. Moreover, the fence gate is modular, compatible, and easily gets attached to the fence. You can buy this fence in pre-determined sections if you wish to mix and match fences for your pool.
- Extremely easy to install and can be done by a single person.
- Light in weight so it can be stored easily without many efforts.
- Looks stunning and will enhance the appearance of your pool.
- Expensive compared to other pool fences.
5. WamBam Traditional Premium Yard
WamBam pool fence is made up of high-quality material that will last you a lifetime. Since it is made up of premium weather-resistant vinyl, this fence is a one-time investment. Also, you do not have to spend much time maintaining this fence.
Even if you spray the fence daily with the garden hose, it will look good as new. This 4-way vinyl fencing post looks visually appealing so your garden pool will look lovely. Plus, the fence contains 15 pickets in the panel to minimize the space in between so you get optimum security.
- Can be used as a pool fence and also as a fence to separate your yard from the neighbor’s yard.
- Can be assembled easily within a few hours.
- Constructed with professional-grade vinyl that prevents sagging.
- The product is flexible, adjustable, and adapts to every kind of weather.
- Available in only one color.
Factors to note before buying above ground pool fence
The most difficult part is finalizing a product and choosing one from the many options available to you. Here are some factors that you must consider before investing in a pool fence:
- First of all, the pool fence should be highly durable. If the pool fence tears apart on a windy day then what’s the point of that product! It should be able to stand strong no matter how sunny or rainy it is. For this, you will have to check the built material of the fence and opt for products made with premium materials.
- There are a lot of types when it comes to pool fencing. You can choose from wooden, glass, aluminum, steel, and many more. However, go with simple fences that are easy to install and you can take them out when you want to. Installation should be hassle-free so you can do it all by yourself.
- The height of the pool fence is another important factor. Ensure that you are following the local regulations of your area. Also, it depends on the type of pool that you have. In any case, the pool fence should be at least 4ft tall for safety purposes.
- Lastly, the most important thing is the quality of the product. Do not forget to read the reviews to know from the buyers how the product turned out for them. This will give you a detailed picture of the product so you can get your hands on the best pool fence available.
These were the top products that you should consider before buying a pool fence. Add an extra layer of security to your
Herbert is a swimming enthusiast. Started career working as a lifeguard, and in pool maintenance. He loves to share his experience and recommendation on this blog.