Who likes seeing leaves and other debris stuck to the bottom of the pool. Find the best pool vacuum heads to suck up leaves, and other small debris in no time. Makes sure remember to attach to a pool pole, otherwise might not get far.
The major frustration behind cleaning the pool arises from choosing low-quality pool vacuum heads. This is the reason that we have come up with a number of suggestions for the best pool vacuum heads. Check out some potential picks for best pool vacuum heads below.
Also Check– How To Keep Frogs Out Of The Pool
Best Pool Vacuum Heads Of 2022
I know, finding a good vacuum head is tough and time-consuming. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of best pool vacuum heads.
Check the list and individual product review below for the best pool vacuum heads for your pool.
1. FibroPool Professional Flexible Pool Vacuum Head
- Generous cleaning area measuring 14.4"x10.5"x2.25" provides a more efficient cleaning experience. Flexible, thermoplastic body hugs every curve and contour of your pool's surface!
- 6 integrated weights assure a consistent seal on all pool surfaces for superior cleaning power
- Vacuum suction port connects to a standard 1.5" hose for convenience, no proprietary accessories necessary!
- Chrome-plated metal handle attaches to most standard-sized extension poles while ensuring durability and easy maneuverability
How often does it happen that you invest in a pool vacuum head for a lifetime? Possibly never, right? Since the existence of the pool vacuum heads, it has been claimed to be the only singular product in the market that has been spotted to be the best one from every aspect.
Unlike the other products that have been introduced in the market, this one stands apart and makes recognition of its own because of the high-quality built-in products.
It comes in a thermoplastic body structure that is capable of ensuring the maneuverability of the pool service and going into every curve and corner of the pool no matter what the material of the concrete is.
The plastic and cheap ball bearings of the body has now been replaced with the non-corrosive metal body that promises prolonged usage without affecting the product quality.
2. Poolmaster Triangle Vinyl Pool Vacuum Head
- For removing debris from vinyl liner pools
- Weighted for easy underwater maneuverability
- Replaceable perimeter brushes made of durable polypropylene, replacement brushes sold separately
- Weighted for easy underwater maneuverability
- 10-3/8-inch wide
Are you someone who is always in the constant need for spa and vinyl pool maintenance? Then, a particular product might meet your requirements and suffice your purpose.
Compared to the other vacuum heads, it has more weight, and that is what is considered to be the key feature of the best one. It also comes with a set of gentle durable polypropylene brushes, which can also be replaced as and when required. Once the gentle brushes sweep off the dirt and dust accumulated on the surface, you can then go ahead with the pool vacuum, and clean it thoroughly.
3. HydroTools Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
- Weighted design
- Fits both 1-¼" & 1-½" hose neck
- Classic half moon shape
- Keeps your pool thoroughly clean
- Durable and long lasting
If you are someone who has got a pool with too many curved and rounded corners, and way too fascinated about your pool, and always want to keep it clean and sparkling, then it might be a problem with the traditional square-shaped pool vacuum head.
The square-shaped vacuum heads cannot go into the nooks and corners of such pools, while this one comes in the shape of the half-shaped moon, which can easily get into those spaces and clean the areas thoroughly.
Moreover, it has attached brushes around it, instead of the wheels that come as a handy option, and allows the user to clean the area completely during the vacuum. It also saves the time that you would have otherwise spent doing two tasks.
4. Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- EASY CLEANING – Milliard’s pool vacuum head is weighted so it sinks right to the bottom of your pool and stays there. The air-relief valve releases excess suction to give you optimal cleaning performance throughout the entire pool floor.
- SOFT BRUSHES – The brushes that run along the entire edge of this 13” wide pool brush are made from polypropylene bristles that are firmer than nylon but softer than steel giving the perfect balance to clean all types of pool surfaces.
- UNIVERSAL FIT – The vacuum port fits standard 1.25” and 1.5” vacuum hoses and the handle has spring loaded locking clips making it easy to attach to standard extension poles.
Who said cleaning the pool cannot be easy? With the Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head, cleaning the pool will never be a fuss for you anymore. It is true that nobody really likes to clean the pool but to maintain sanitation, it is important.
It comes with an Air-Relief Vacuum Head, which is quite unique from the other vacuum heads that are available in the market. The advanced vacuum head is so specifically designed, that it vents down under the pressure, once it sticks to the vinyl pool liners.
Often, the vacuum face gets clogged or gets sealed under the pool while cleaning, the air-relief valve comes to use and helps to release the extra suction, and cleans the pool floor thoroughly.
5. U.S. Pool Supply Flexible Pool Vacuum Head
- Professional 14" flexible in-ground pool vacuum head
- Swivel head accepts 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hose
- Weighted body to stay submerged, wide flexible body, durable wheels with metal wheel bolts
- Aluminum spring action pole handle for easier use
- Full One Year Warranty
Nobody wants to spend hours cleaning the pool, and this is the reason we always keep on looking out for the ideal vacuum head. The U.S. Pool Supply Flexible Concrete
The problem with most vacuum heads lies in the fact when the suction pump gets stuck under the pool due to enormous pressure. While in the case of this one, the assembling and the suction works perfectly and is thus also used to remove the winter debris from under the pool surface.
Instead of making a big list of vacuum heads, I’ve only listed the top 5 products. Hence, you can pick any of your choices.
Consider getting a pool cover to minimize the amount of leaves and other debris that ends up in the pool. A solar cover will go a long way to heat your pool, and keep the debris out.
Herbert is a swimming enthusiast. Started career working as a lifeguard, and in pool maintenance. He loves to share his experience and recommendation on this blog.